Lights for All Off-Road Applications
No two people drive alike — so they shouldn’t be expected to try and make the same lights work. Here are just a few of the many offroad LED auxiliary light series we’ve designed:
The LP Series: These high-wattage auxiliary lights are mainly designed for near-field and midfield use — except for the LP9 Racer Edition, which has a longer visibility field to assist those going at top speed. Our design team has developed three LP9 LED light models to help see what’s ahead:
- LP9 Pro — An all-around light available in driving/combo or spotlight beam patterns with three power modes: daytime running light, low-power, and high-power.
- LP9 Racer Edition — Has a much tighter pattern than the LP9 Pro for long-distance visibility and high-speed driving (same power modes as the Pro).
- LP9 Sport — The same beam patterns as the LP9 Pro with a simple on-off function. It has less forward light than the other two models but is more sidelight.
- The XL Series: A more all-around model that works equally well for seeing objects both near and far away.
- The Squadron Series: Highly universal and packing a punch in a small 3″ housing. From starting your lighting package or upgrade for high output lighting.=
- The Squadron SAE: All new aspheric projector optics and advanced LEDs designed to meet SAE J583 fog lamp requirements, this is the perfect road-legal auxiliary fog light on the market.
- S1 Auxiliary Lights: Small lights that do big-time work as headlights, work lights, camping lights, or scene lights.
- S2 Auxiliary Lights:
- S2 SAE: Smaller = More Versatility. Aspheric projector optics and advanced LEDs design meets SAE J583 fog lamp requirements, this is the perfect road-legal auxiliary fog light on the market.
- Rock Lights and Dome Lights: Used to improve cabin lighting or add cool accents to engine bays and wheel wells.