UPDATED Model - These headlights now include the latest LED projectors. Performance and reliability is far superior to the last generations HID projectors. The LED projectors have no warm up time, no expensive bulbs to replace and far less parts.
The 3rd Gen 4Runner Quad Projector Headlights
Due to popular demand, we are now offering fully built quad projector headlights! These headlights hold two projectors per headlight, or four in total. This effectively DOUBLES the already insane amount of light provided by a traditional single projector retrofit (with a 35W Ballast). These projectors have a sharp cutoff line and will not blind oncoming drivers when properly aimed.
Chose from a chrome housing with chrome shrouds or a gloss black housing with gloss black shrouds. We use brand new DEPO headlight housings with a glass front lens.
Plug N Play
These headlights come fully wired with new wiring harnesses. Simply connect to a power source, plug the headlights in and aim your headlights using the adjustment knobs. Installation is a breeze!
(1) Pair of Headlights
(1) H4 Splitter
(2) Wire Harnesses
(1) SBC LED Projector tightening tool
Tools Needed For Install
10mm and 12mm sockets or wrenches
- Remove front grille, corner lamps and filler panels
- Remove headlight by taking off the two 12mm nuts and two 12mm bolts holding it in
- Install the H4 splitter to the driver side headlight H4 connection
- Connect wire harnesses to a power source and route the wiring. Connect the H4 ends of your wire harnesses to the H4 splitter. Ensure that the relay is installed upright.
- Install new headlights and reinstall filler panel, corner lamp and then the front grille
- Connect headlights to the new wire harnesses
- Adjust the beam pattern on level ground by turning the two 10mm adjustment nuts on the backside of the headlight. Tightening the bottom 10mm nut will cause the headlight to angle downwards whereas loosening it will cause it to angle upwards. The top nut will control left/right motion. Ensure that the beam pattern angles slightly downwards so as not to blind oncoming drivers.
Disclaimer and Important Info
All sales are final. Order cancellations are not allowed for this product. Headlights are BUILT TO ORDER and take approximately 8 weeks to ship. 1 year warranty for headlights. Warranty only covers normal usage. Abuse off-road or submergence underwater is not covered by the warranty. We cannot guarantee a completely scratch free finish for chrome headlight options. Due the extensive nature of modification required, the factory chrome may receive some very small blemishes.
Please refer to your local laws on the legality of modifying your headlights. Off road use only.